Sunday, January 1, 2012

tom bird, tom bird retreat, ryan hightower,craigslist e-book




"How I authored My Book throughout 4 Days.And How You Can Too"

An Un-solicited Testimonial and True Story

.By Ryan B. Hightower

12/14/09 5:07 am-6:38am 1 hour and also 31 minutes.3903 phrases (2602words/per hour)


Have anyone actually had some of those hours any time God woke people way up with a little something to inform you? You knowwhere an individual retire for the night after long evening or perhaps lengthy weekjust because tired because can certainly be.totally confident that you might want your full eight.and then not one but two or maybe several a long time in.you wake uptotally alerttotally vast eyed.and are unable to get back to slumber for that remaining portion of the night? Last night.was a kind of a short time regarding ME.

What I'm concerning to talk about along with you.may "rock your world". It did mine. It may adjust your current your life forever.it without doubt managed mine. I wish the idea changes yours too.

My brand will be Ryan Hightower. I'm 34 several years older in addition to I have Phoenix, Arizona. I have five beautiful daughters. Im just a regular guywith many excellent ideas. I don't have any student degreeno proper composing knowledge to speak of. I possess recently been mainly home employed since the age regarding age 14 (the final 20 years)mainly since I was not prepared accept the actual wages and achievement that the typical employment pays.and since I acquired very little involvement in offering outside my own dreams for the charge regarding helping another person gain theirs (the bosses). I figured, plus still believe to the present day, that win/win possibilities persisted all about us.that there were continually the easiest way pertaining to ME to receive EVERYthing that will I required in my life.while assisting everybody close to my family receive what exactly they sought within theirs..and I had been right.

I could possibly almost certainly tell you lots of useful issues related to meabout my life. Places I have spread too.unique experiences as well as people who I possess achieved in the years. Different firms I possess started, grown, run, available ect ect. Different desires and also goals I have had.the list moves on. But for your reasons regarding this kind of short article.let me purchase with regards to 3 years ago. I seemed to be thirty-one years old.in a bit on the yearI had purchased (all legitimately plus legally) related to seventy properties.and your net well worth connected with about 3 including a one half zillion dollars. I has been your millionaire.I could scarcely imagine itbut it absolutely was true. Then soon after 2005...our market SCREETCHED into a halt.the marketplace simply just stopped..I rushed to trade each of my personal qualities intended for regarding just what has been to be paid on them.getting away from the majority of inside timebut age 14 homes proceeding the many solution to foreclosure. I experienced the particular fricken' the wind knocked available of me..at the very least financially. I had generally designed brilliant moneybut by no means just like that. I took brussels hard. As much since I planned to believe that money only was not which big of the deal.it had afforded my home plenty of nice thingsthings that I not any more time wished to live on withoutmillion bill homes.oceanfront property.private jet trips.travel ALL OVER the actual placeoften.usually 20-30 months per yearnew corvettes every single yearnew motorcycles along with other animals over a whim.steak dinners each and every nightor at the very least whenever I wanted them. And almost all importantlyit had given me personally the ability to give and give HUGE..things like donating one hundred fresh bicycles if your chapel might accomplish a motorcycle drive.giving away cars women in need (nice people too) with a half some sort of dozen occasions .sending persons about vacation trips that wanted it.tithing a huge number of cash every single week.sending pals to the air-port around limousines in which acquired simply expected myself for just a trip towards the airport.and this number continues along with on. My cardiovascular STILL longs to undertake most of these sort along with very helpful elements again.to work and also adore my own other neighbors.

So as soon as I shed that all.it make my home hardreal hard. I started out spiraling into a deeply depression.something I had certainly not battled having in advance of throughout my life.I acquired generally retained an attractive view related to a lot of things. At this specific timejust a few short several years backI could rarely get free from truck bed for days and nights about end. At just one stage I can easily remember my daughters (3, 9, 10 years old now) wanting to know me personally for you to create some thing regarding diner.and simply staring into your kitchen cabinetsI might certainly not to the lifetime connected with me discover how to really make meals dinner. The ladies called their particular mom.she came overfed the kidsand then took me on the hospital. They secured me personally way up for about 2 weeks. I couldn't leavetotal lockdown although they tried using determine just what exactly ended up being wrong using me. Bipolar disorder.deep depression.bla h blah blah. Hospitals.a much time string with distinct medsnone that will seemed to worksome that built issues a whole lot worse chances are they'll were being on my personal own. Counseling.therapists.

I decided that I didn't need the medsthat I was much better away without them and understanding items upon my own. What I needed had been a new PURPOSE again. Friends and family sure me (mostly more than that living hell sort examined telephone calls) that the infirmary didn't hold my home forever.that a typical stay was with regards to 2 that will 4 weeks. I plotted having some right now there for solutions to escapethere were guards that will contend with locksbarbed wire.it appeared to be essentially such as an insane asylum as well as for instance you may picture anyone to be.some involving this fellow depresse-ees were enclosed to be able to instantly jackets.ugggghhhfortunately I did not ought to go through that humiliation. I behaved the very best I may possibly plus spoke my greatest lines towards health professionals plus expert just about every dayuntil finally one daythey reported I may possibly go household the next day.

I went hometried many his or her numerous meds just the summer monthsthen made the decision I could do better with this own. That for the most part I simply just wanted a reason again. All I knew (at minimum this is what I thought in the time)all I understood appeared to be true estateand innovative finance. How to invest in genuine estate along with no money downwith bad or no credithow in order to elevate capitalhow to obtain foreclosures ect ect. And nownobody ended up being buying ANYthing. Our overall economy was beginnnning that will crumble.

About this particular time.I has been fired up to help Craiglsist. A real estate property buddy regarding minewas unloading his leftover properties speedier than I had had time toI experienced used it to undertake identical prior to this hospitalization.now I was using it purely to get daily survival..I ended up being selecting points that folks had positioned from the residence dumpsters vacuums.acquariums.boxsprings in addition to mattress mattress setsdressersect ect to help market with regard to daily cash to buy groceries in addition to gas.I seemed to be using Craigslist for getting tips and also attorneys to be able to delay a strong unavoidable eviction at my personal apartment.stalling these individuals when using the lawful practice for around 8 weeks (something I'm possibly not pround with to the current daynever again). Craigslist had turn out to be a tactical tool. I was reaching a lot of innovative peoplefriends.sometimes more.

I shifted a handful of more times more than he / she following 12 months and also so. In December 2008 I shifted right into a residence that I possessed ordered new from the contractor in 2005. It was currently behind throughout bills any time I shifted inbut I desired somewhere to help live.I extended to work with CL daily.but had managed to tame its power to commence travelling almost all over.meeting a number of really unquie people.raising every day funds to reside on.but that residence has been until now behindlosing it too.had become inevitable.about $200,000 extra was payable with them in that case it was sometimes worth. I am bothered to be able to acknowledge that will I had been needing to rely on meals stamps.
I experienced accomplished a number of seriously awesome items having CL in addition to had begun to be able to change stuff around.but it was before far too overdue to save lots of the house. People were always impressed together with my CL stories. Always seemingly draging there are various impossible. At lowest a hundred persons include informed me"write the particular book". I tested out for over a calendar year to exercise on my personal own. For anything reason, I would not complete it.
Then my brother, Neal Hightower, ( www.sixsimpletruths.com ) changed me on to Tom. Tom possessed just spoken during Emory University in Atlanta around wherever Neal lives. He spoke one night about how to create a person's book. And for the following nights upon the way to turn into published. He reported of which Tom had been by way of farthe greatest trainer to show upon any kind of topic that Neal had ever hearda accurate geniusa male in which really understood his shit.an expert. He invited me of which in case at all achievable to see these kinds of two school classes. He mentioned that will Tom also were living within my residence condition involving Arizona.

Neal forwarded to my opinion a link throughout an emailTom had been intending to become speaking at Paradise Valley Community Collegejust a new mile type my home.and to get exclusively $19 bucks for each night. I had a $40 mastercard item minute card that I had obtained regarding my birthday.and idea along with inquired regarding no matter if the suitable factor to try and do ended up being fill my gas tank pertaining to a different two weeks.or use the visa gift card for you to register and also pay for the two from the classes. God said"the classes, Ry." The gas will exhibit upsomehow. I went.and Neal had been rightit was one of the best I experienced ever heard too. So happy I went.

Neal stayed in touch using myself in the up coming handful of weeks.and said if there may be every wayfor my family to have towards Sedona retreatto perform it. It had been like four grand. I was in NO position to do it. StillI placed my intention. I had been gonna always be there are available hell or even higher water. After that other nights of class (the instructional classes were a few weeks apart), I delivered Tom and contact thanking your ex to the awesome infofeeling that today I may possibly truly complete itwrite my personal book. People within the following course have been absolutely within the existence with greatnessbut determined by the stupid concerns these were requesting TomI don't believe these people also believed precisely what they had in front of them. It did not matterhe has been at this time there regarding ME these two nights.they sleep of these may have no matter what experience that they really want having it.

Tom emailed me backthanking meand inquiring concerning the reason why was not I listed for his seek refuge (October 2009)? I mentioned simply an concern of moneybut that will I therefore very planned to be there. He sent backside with an appointment time frame for folks to help talk about the matter. I sweated as well as stressed to get a full week before that will cycle of appointmentcalling all of this nearest pals as well as supporters asking these individuals allwhat the terrible might I offer this chap hence that will this individual might i want to in. I has been DESPERATE. I have a vehicle plus a truckBOTH have broken down plus broken down poor during the past two weeks.I was burning off my personal property (and does get rid of that just previous weekDecember 3, 2009) and also the two motors were away from commission..I had been on foot anywhere you want to I seemed to be proceeding (yup exactly like Forest Gump, cept he possessed Bubba and Lieutenant DanI has been on my own). No worriestransportation-wiseSedona was simply regarding 100 milesI could get a rideor problem the item and also whateverjust not necessarily of which farI NEEDED to get to the following generate your e-book retreat. Tom calledand interviewed meand we equally deducted until this ebook of mineit appeared to be burstingthe book labor pains had longer since begunand I was controlling the following ebook in for excessively already.it had to emerge quickly or there have been seeing be many really serious consequences. That meeting held up probly an hour. He ended up being requesting all the right questionsand obviously I seemed to be responding with the proper answers. Becausehe responded to a new prayer of mine. I can't show you that details.but what exactly I can tell youis this he long to me excellent mercy as well as kindness.and exercised an arrangement this previously worked with regard to both associated with usin order personally to obtain in. I appeared to be i n!!! He made myself promise that I could remain in Sedona not really commute to the retreat.

Sedona suites are usually $200-300 some sort of nite and up. Even outdoor living websites were being $20 your nitetimes 8 nites$160bucksI did not have got it. But I would figure the idea out. Fast-forward some weeks. Show time. No room. No reservations. No money. I hopped inside my truck. I used this foodstamps to order some luggage (a 1 week worth) with non perishable groceries.snacks mostly. I threw my taking a nap tote inside the truck. I packed this fuel tankand I walked north. I ended up being given time of an lifetimeat your utter great timeI wasn't absent the following for any world. My pick up truck pennyless decrease around the way to that retreat.it equally overheatedand I wholly shredded your tirealmost sacrificing manage with the vehicle around the road. I was shakenbut was fine. I have permitted enough timehad in fact still left 4 hours ahead of the commence timeand Sedona was only about 1 hour plus a 50 percent away..but arrived 15 seconds late.

I has been REALLY here!!! I decided not to like the actual ridiculous 18 wheeler and also when to sleep (I WAS apprehensive in relation to buying a couple of showers inand definitely not being this stinky person in course LOL) or maybe points to consume . Tom confident mejust show up.and this babythis book associated with mine.was seeing are available out. And it did!

The retreat lasted 8-10 days. It has been AMAZING. I fulfilled 40 from the most supportive care supportive energetic men and women I have ever known. The group vigor was phenonominal. We most of have a common goal.to have your e-book written.

People have got asked my family just how can it be actually possible to produce a total e-book inside a 1 week as well as lessmuch much less a very good one. Rest certain I had similar doubts. I wrote for a rate with about 2000 words per hour, by simply hand, on all these large musicians pads construct y provide you for the retreat. The days were 8 for you to 10 hours extended eachbut among collecting this thinkings rather than producing the whole timespending much time to the rooftop patiojust prayingthinking.I been able about 10,000 terms for every day. Four and a one half days in to the eight day retreatI ended up being done! 45,000 words.just quick belonging to the standard 50,000 phrases may possibly discover inside a usual non misinformation book..all written by way of hand..all from my heart plus passion.directly thru this pen for the paper. (some involving my friend does take and work with laptop computers along at the retreatfor me that handwritten seemed to be a way to gono disturbances checking emailspell looking at ect ectjust WRITE WRITE WRITE!). I hadn't read any of the idea yet many of us were unable helped to.

When I read itI was FLOORED. It seemed to be GOODREALLY, REALLY GOOD! Tom made it simpler for me personally query 990 literary brokers along at the getaway by means of email. 117 showed good interest in just what exactly I have written. Talk related to INSTANT results. Tom directed individuals which in the event that any of us received your phone call.that it was your HUGEmonumental signpretty much an immediate warning from God.and that whenever such happenedto end the letter quicklyget your name as well as numberand are available find him or her IMMEDIATELY. He explained inside a team this width (about 40)that one of people might get a new call. I acquired SIX!!! (3 with the retreat, plus three or more seeing that obtaining left this retreat). I had added my heart and soul and soul and my enthusiasm regarding Craigslist in addition to this eagerness that will truly help and provide alternative peopleonto paperand the idea have paid BIGor seemed to be with regards to to.

Incidentally, Tom insisted this first overnight in the retreatthat I lock up on his lounger not necessarily inside the pickup bed connected with my pickup truck.I even got a scorching bathe each day in which I has been there (LOL). The truck overheated yet again along the way homethis timeI wouldn't push through speedily enoughand blew your engine while in the truck.I made it the majority of began seeing home..I went concerning a few or perhaps 7 miles of which overnight in order to safety. Its somewhat funnyI was thus used to lacking your greenback to help extra for that full weekthat I acquired entirely household (walking concerning a couple of hours)when I understood emptying my pocketsthat an excellent companion involving my own on the retreat acquired surpassed myself many hundred money helping put to your book. I am pretty positive your dog could have been fine with myself using something like 20 cash and getting in touch with a pickup's cab away from that money. Oh wel lme along with God had a nice two hour consider plenty of stuff in which nightat first almost the best way pissed off of I ended up being from Him concerning this particular cursed truckbut quickly rotating them to any or all that I had to be happy pertaining to so to look ahead to. My your life had evolved forever!

Sothat was October seventeen thru that 25th , 2009.just 7 many days ago.today can be December 13, 2009. Where am I at now? Im pleased people asked. I am happy to talk about together with youthat things tend to be richer along with greater than they need EVER been.

With the support regarding Tom and some in our own group, seeing that nicely as other people.my book proposal (basically your small business program for ones book) shall be in the palms involving in relation to 80 in the 117 brokers which might be applying for it, because of the conclusion of your week. About some sort of 50 percent number of are HOUNDING myself for further details on it. I have taken out about forty realtors while definitely not appropriate to me and also not really perfect for that project. I also have two legal agreements by now which can be alsonot to get me, which I also have for you to positively and also graciously turn down. I possess a current number 1 decide on agent this I REALLY for a lot. She is usually a thirty year literary agentand sold 18 books not too long ago aloneseveral of which intended for multi-million bill deals. She has known as myself three instances providing interest, plus asking me when I essential any aid in arranging your offer with regard to her. She features by now explained that she might present me a contract. One worth mentioning other 80 might need to genuinely dazzle me to keep myself from coming to a decisionupon using this type of agent. But this agent selection procedure can be oh so important.it is most likely the variation concerning your reserve turning out to be wildly successful in addition to only rather successfulalso the actual variation is often many a large amount in your pocket. The correct agentwith the proper bookcan purchase a bidding showdown selecting the particular marketers together with your bookTHAT'Swhat a person want..drive which cost thru your roof! The realtor after allstands to acquire additional through having an individual a lot more too. So I here's careful considering the agent range practice nevertheless extremely anxious to be able to warning as well as let them do his or her jobnamely.sell my personal book.

I assume being closed using a real estate agent simply no soon after as opposed to finish of in a few days (this could take for a longer time when some of these agencies need quite a few authentic moment to be able to look at exactly what you've delivered them). I have done a lot research upon most of these brokers in addition to on recent ebook sales along with what exactly costs are usually being paid ect. in addition to am assured in case I department of transportation many my own "I"'s and combination all my "T"'s.that I can get A MILLION DOLLARS OR MORE just for this book!

I have a connection which I am trying to cut a deal breaker by using that could crank away 10,000,000 (ten million!) email messages PER WEEK..to targeted, known, Craigslist usersto promote this eBook model of my personal e-book until your author will pay myself adequate to prevent (or whenever I could sustain the proper to carry on advertising the eBook versionthat can be even better). I am wishing pertaining to 1/10 of 1% sales on 10million electronic mails sentor 10,000 eBooks soldper week.times 10 cash each$100,000 weekly around eBook sales70% to help your e mail guy30% with regard to myselfor $30,000 each week to my advice until the actual e-book will be bought by means of a new publisher. My planis taking that published out, proven background along with dash off to them in order to my different agentfurther verifying this verified profitability in addition to demand to get my personal bookas very well as quickly gather 100-200 testimonies in the first revenue of my own e Book plus impress those away toogiving the two of people useful methods because ammunition for my adviser to travel get the BIG MONEY for this book that it deserves. More significantly than most of thismy e-book HELPS folks large timeit will certainly transform THEIR livesshow them easy methods to operate from home, get started business, connect with their heart and soul mate, travel that state or this world, ect ect. You might have that will really understand my book (how to receive EVERYthing you need with life along with Craigslist) to comprehend the particular specifications belonging to the things that happen to be really likely with Craigslist.

I have five or maybe 5 various people today being employed hard to help edit my bookso of which it is all the more polished and also enhanced through the time my real estate agent as well as every in the marketers observe it. I have designed different handles these kinds of folksmost just desire a couple of copies of the publication customers its completionand in order to to help create it therefore to their portfolio.
A number of I am assisting sector their guides plus and also their companies via Craigslist around change regarding their own support editing. Find a have to have ..and populate it.

I here's in nearby email make contact with with our escape collection a minimum of each week at times daily. I talk to a variety of them for the phone weekly.and a number of all of them practically daily. They beware of to get anything I need. And I expectation some people be aware that I am presently there regarding these for anything construct y have to have too. The service will be amazing. Tom continues to be a substantial supportive role tooeven although retire includes ended.

The housewellits gone.it went back on the commercial lender December 3.last weekand I am authorised pertaining to an apartmenthustling to acquire this $500 along throughout deposits to obtain away connected with there ahead of the sheriff comes a'knockin. I assume my own guide appearing bought from January as well as February the year of 2010 as well as paying CASH for any modest house inside the following three to a few months without finding myself this kind of financial jam again. The car?the motor vehicle is actually restored intended for now.and I predict paying out CASH for any moderate innovative car or truck in the next 3 in order to few months while well.and that will end up being the conclusion with automobile trouble for your few years at least.

And the particular retreats?.wellI wouldn't forget the subsequent one particular for that world!

I authored the over throughout slightly more than a good hour. To this day, Tom includes certainly not asked myself in order to compose your testimonial (other than the usual small video occupation interview which we all managed for the seek refuge simply wanting to know regarding our practical experience while there). I wrote this about this own, unsolicited. Why, chances are you'll ask? I composed that for the reason that I ended up being motivated to talk about my report (as shameful as a few with the idea is).maybe it will eventually produce a difference. I authored the idea to provide to Tomfor your ex that will allow it to any one that may be sometimes contemplating producing a ebook or attending one of their retreats. Or probably they're just on the actual fence. I authored it for me to undertake this same. You seeI am a man upon a mandate now.my missionis to spread the particular word. If they need some sort of ebook throughout all of them (and lets often be honestdon 't all of us many have at the very least one?).then my jobmy career could be to find these folks in touch by using Tom. What some people examine plus come to a decision 's best intended for each other from this pointis around together regarding them.

Tom has released 19 regarding their unique booksand helped students publish through 2,000 publications during the last 30 years. He is THE MAN about getting ones publication through your headand getting it printed as well as publishedif that is definitely what you look for to do.

Have you still have a publication in you? Whats another step? If Tom bought the following to help youthen win back in contact with him or her right after reading through this, plus notice in the event that one of his / her retreats is actually appropriate with regard to you. If a person have questions for me just before as well as as soon as you talk to your ex (or anytime for this matter)by most meanscontact me. You can easily accomplish me when with ryan.hightower@yahoo.com .email is least complicated to get nowas I am continue to on a day to day attack to help keep your cell phone on. But if you ever e-mail me along with supply me your numberI might call everyone and you can easliy speak via the item also if that is greater and also simpler for you. If you've got the following article from me.then againask virtually any questions of my family in the event you have themor chances are you'll contact me and I can provide you with Tom's make contact with info so that you a cou ple can speak to every other along with check if you happen to be equally a in good shape for precisely what he's to be able to offer. I can show you thishe does not simply just require any one into his retreatsHis cope with Godis which he can solely assist people who will be READY.

Thanks to get reading.and good chance inside your endeavors! -Ryan.

All Info About Car

No comments:

Post a Comment